Bradley Bound Blog

Meet the Hosts

Carolyn

My name’s Carolyn Wendel, I’m a sophomore nursing major with a sociology minor at Bradley. I’m from Belleville, IL but went to school all 12 years in Freeburg, IL. I am a member of BNSA, which is Bradley’s Nursing Student Association and Greek life. Currently I am also a member of a club called 8:58. It’s called 8:58 because that’s the time we meet at, it’s a non-denominational bible study held on campus.

Trevor

My name is Trevor and I am a Junior Mechanical Engineering major from Johnsburg, Illinois. I am a part of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)/BU Motorsports, Engineers in Entrepreneurship (thank you autocorrect), Red Sea, and Student Advisory Committee. I also enjoy to workout at the Rec Center and play basketball or really any sport.

Joanna

My name is Joanna, I am a junior majoring in Special Education with an English as a second language endorsement. In addition to being a Student Admissions Representative, I also work as a Peer Educator for Bradley Advocating for Diversity. I am the president of a sorority here on campus. I am the fundraising coordinator for Best Buddies, a mentor for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion Scholars program, and a member of Fellows.

Bradley University Logo

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed in the blog do not necessarily reflect those of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information provided. We assume no liability for any reliance by any person on the blog.